The 50th Anniversary Banquet will be held on Friday, April 22 at 7:00–9:30 p.m. EST in the JW Marriott Ballroom, located in Indianapolis, IN.
The event is open to the public. All friends, family, and guests are welcome to join the celebration.
A dress code will not be enforced. But, we do encourage you to dress to impress for this special occassion!
The banquet will include:
- Celebrating our 50-Year Legacy
- Honoring founding IU Soul Revue members
- Honoring our Directors, past and present
- Honoring our Herman C. Hudson Award Recipient, Michael Burton
- Videos and images from past to present
- Music by our alumni
- Plated dinner (order via online registration by April 18)
- Cash beverage bar