Onsite registration will be available for guests to purchase Banquet tickets (limited amount) and Open Mic Party & Jam Session tickets. Onsite registration will open at 4:00 p.m. Friday April 22, located on the third floor of the JW Marriott Indianapolis.
Open Mic Party & Jam Session tickets will be sold at the door. Pre-sales have now ended. Virtual tickets available for purchase through online registration.
The Open Mic Party & Jam Session will be held at 10:30 p.m. – 2 a.m. EST, following the banquet within the same ballroom space in the JW Marriott Indianapolis.
This event will allow alumni to schedule a time to perform individually or in groups. Following the scheduled performances will be a jam session. This is your chance to stretch out and jam with Soul Revue alumni and friends!
The Open Mic Party & Jam Session is a ticketed event—$20 for attendees and performers.
Those who are not performing may purchase tickets through online registration or at the door. This event is open to the public, so bring your friends and family!
The event will be livestreamed. Virtual tickets are available for purchase via the online registration.
Buy Virtual Open Mic Party Tickets
Information for Performers
When You Register
All performers must register and pay the fee by April 8. There is a place on the form for you to write names and email addresses of others, if any, who will be performing with you.
What Happens After You Register
- You will receive Open Mic guidelines and a form to provide us with more information. Fill out and return this form immediately after you receive it.
- The form will request that you indicate the equipment you would like to use from our gear list.
- The form also request that you indicate equipment that you plan to bring.
- Each performer in your group is required to pay the fee in advance. Instructions will be provided.
- A program list will be created, and you will be assigned a slot in the program. The order of performers will be determined an alumni committee.
Tentative House Gear List
- 4 vocal mics
- 2 Guitar Amps
- 2 Keyboard Amps
- 1 Keyboard (TBD)
- Drum set
- Congas (pair)
- Assortment of small percussion
We will document the Open Mic with photos and videos, and it will be livestreamed.